- The domain fonics.com is owned by the Administration of the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands (NIF S-0711001-H), with headquarters in Palma (Calle de la Lonja, 3, 07012).
- The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein.
- The Administration of the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands is not responsible for any damages that may be caused by the illegitimate or inappropriate use of the information contained in the website, nor for the connections or contents and information of links to external third parties.
- All the information of this portal, as well as the design, the texts, the images, the sound and any other material that integrates it, is intellectual property of the Administration of the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands, although it can be used with the license called Creative Commons, in the Attribution-Share Alike (by-sa) modality.
- Likewise, the Administration of the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands, through its department responsible for technology and communications, is developing an open data project for the reuse of its public sector information. More information is available at the following link: https://catalegdades.caib.cat/ca.
- Protection of personal data: The Government of the Balearic Islands guarantees the confidentiality and protection of the personal data provided through the pages of this website under the terms established by the EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection. and the current legislation on data protection.
- Specific information regarding the processing of personal data: The personal data provided by citizens through the different forms or requests of this website will be treated under the terms set forth in the "Information on the processing of personal data" contained in the corresponding form and request, where the data controller will also be identified.
- Exercise of rights and claims: The person affected by the processing of personal data may exercise their rights of information, access, rectification, erasure, limitation, portability, opposition and non-inclusion in automated processing (and even to withdraw consent, where appropriate, under the terms established by the RGPD) before the data controller, through the procedure "Request for the exercise of rights regarding the protection of personal data", provided at the CAIB Electronic Headquarters (Electronic Headquarters). Subsequent to the response of the responsible or if there is no response within one month, you can file a "Claim for protection of rights" before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
- Data Protection Delegation: The Data Protection Delegation of the CAIB Administration has its headquarters at the Regional Ministry of the Presidency (Paseo de Sagrera, 2, 07012 Palma). The contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A cookie (cookie) is a small text file that is stored in the browser when you visit any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember the visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to the profile and needs of each person, since without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
- How to disable cookies? Blocking or disabling all cookies helps to protect privacy, but can also limit the experience of some sections of the website, as well as limit functionality or even prevent the proper navigation or use of some services. If you want to know how to disable cookies in the most popular browsers, you can access the following tutorials:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Chrome per a Android